Can I sue if I was injured in a car accident?

If you suffered a serious injury in a car accident in which the other driver was at fault, you may be entitled to compensation through a personal injury lawsuit.

Immediately after a car accident, it is important to call the police, obtain the other driver’s contact and insurance information, collect the phone numbers of any witnesses, report the accident to your own insurance company and seek medical attention for your injuries. Many types of injuries may not seem serious immediately after an accident, but symptoms show up later.

The next thing to do is consult with an experienced and knowledgeable personal injury attorney. The attorneys at Joyce & Reyes have decades of experience winning cases for injured people. We offer a free consultation, and you will not owe us a fee unless we are successful in obtaining compensation for you. Do not speculate about whether or not you have a case. Call us and we will advise you. Do not delay contacting an attorney, as important time limits may apply in your case.

Other Tampa Personal Injury Questions & Answers: